Friday, June 5, 2015

Random Announcement



Well, I’m married.

The missus has even put it on FaceBook, so no escaping now.

So, the last month saw an overtly expensive event with its scandalous after-parties, needless dances and fireworks, and its share of controversies. But my missus doesn’t like cricket so I should stop talking about the IPL.

My marriage event was grand, and like a dream. Thanks a lot to all the people who were responsible for making it so. I mean it. Really! Wish I could have been more expressive in this regard in real. And thanks to all the people who could be a part of it (including Gunjan who, for some reasons, agreed to participate as the bride). For those who couldn’t attend – next time I am not listening to any excuses, okay?

Those of you who have read my posts here and in other platforms would know that I am a big fan of Ayn Rand, and like using her quotes whenever I can. I’ll end this post with one of her most famous ones:

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another person, nor ask another person to live for mine.”

Only this time, I will disagree with her.


Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment